(1) I finally made a visit to local flower shop, Sweet Violets Guelph, a little gem in the heart of downtown Guelph. I wanted to bring home everything in the shop...
(2) ... So instead of bringing home everything, I settled on my favourite.... succulents and some ivy. They take little TLC to keep living and look beautiful (my kind of plant!)
(3) Whipped up these yummy and quick 'egg muffs' (as I like to call them), made with Ontario ham, potatoes (will dill seasoning) topped with an Ontario egg. #WifeWin #Yum
(4) Exploring downtown Guelph also helped me stumble upon these beautiful hand-made pillows at a store called Harmony. May just make the deer head pillow mine soon.
(5) I'm trying to embrace the 'selfie' more so shot this one while enjoying the sun out on Saturday in Guelph.
(6) A drive with Andrew over the weekend landed us upon Victoria Park in Kitchener and this beautiful 'local.' He was very photogenic!