Today, I'm surrounded by some of the best people. Friends. We are ringing in the New Year and welcoming 2018 with open arms. And boy does it feel good. I love all of this inspiration heading into the new year. Happy New Year's Eve, friends!
- This article about love and why we don't openly express love more often (written by a man I might add!) hit home. It makes me want to hug every person I know.
- I can't WAIT for this little beauty of a cook book to be released in April so I can make every recipe and eat every damn bite.
- Downloaded this app to begin expanding my language palette in 2018 (is that even I thing? Yep because I just made it up :P)
- Hands down, one of the best books I read last year, Chasing Slow. The powerful message resonated, especially after the year we've had, having a baby and wanting the right type of lifestyle for our new family of 3.
- Starting off my 2018 reading list by digging in to this little gem.
- What I love about all the New Years hype and celebration? All the glitz and glitter!
- This article has made me rethink my 2018 goals a bit differently - "Often it’s not what we start doing that makes a difference, but the thing we stop doing that creates the biggest shift."
Happy (early) 2018 :)